The original scooter with 8″ tires and adjustable handlebar is an intuitive, technologically advanced solution that provides the user personal transportation based on dynamic balancing principles calculating the user’s center of gravity using gyroscope and acceleration sensors.
The scooter uses digital electronic gyroscopes and acceleration sensors to control balance and motion intelligently, depending on the user’s center of gravity. The device
also uses an intelligent control system to drive the brushless motors that are located within the wheels. The scooter has
On a Smart Scooter S when you lean forward or back the machine powers the Wheels in the direction that you lean.
When you pivot the Steering Column Frame left, the Smart Scooter S turns left. When you pivot the Steering Column Frame right, the Smart Scooter S turns right.
|Battery voltage||36 V|
|Battery capacity||4.4 Wh|
|Motor power||700W (2×350W)|
|Maximum Speed Limit||15 km/h|
|Range||15 — 20 km|
|Max. Climbing Limit||15°|
|Net Weight||13 kg|
|Load||50 — 120 kg|
|Power Requirement||AC 100-240V/50-60HZ|
|Base size||590×250×210 mm|
|Handle size||960×90×340 mm|
Possible problem: You’ve been pressing power button on the device for too long time (over 5 seconds) and your RC was unlinked from Scooter S.
1. Turn off the Smart Scooter S — short press power button on the device.
2. Turn on the Smart Scooter S — short press power button on the device (Display backlight will turn on and off for 1 second).
3. Simultaneously press two central buttons on the remote control (B and C) and hold for 3 seconds.
4. Turn off the Smart Scooter S — short press power button on the device.
5. Turn on the Smart Scooter S — short press power button on the device.
6. Press the unlock button (В) on the remote control. Smart Scooter S is ready to use.