Powerful, smooth and quiet electric kick scooter with 8″ tires. Electronic braking system (EBS) with mechanical brake assist allows the battery to be recharged during braking. Aluminum construction with a simple folding latch design, adjustable handlebar and bright front LED light. Intelligent display with speed, travel distance and battery capacity indication.
The following are some of the major factors that will affect the operating range of your kick scooter.
- Terrain: A smooth, flat surface will increase your driving distance, while driving uphill, as well as rough or uneven terrain will reduce your distance significantly.
- Weight: The weight of the user can affect driving distance, a lighter user will have further range than a heavier user.
- Ambient temperature: Please ride and store the kick scooter under recommended temperatures, which will increase driving distance; battery life, and overall performance of your kick scooter.
- Maintenance: Reasonable battery charging and maintenance will increase the distance.
- Speed and Driving Style: Maintaining a moderate speed will increase your distance; while travelling at high speeds for extended periods, frequent starts, stops, idling, along with frequent acceleration and deceleration will reduce your overall distance.
After new scooter is unpacked, please charge it before using it for the first time.
Frame and deck are crafted from high quality aluminum making it super lightweight yet sturdy. iconBIT KICK SCOOTER TRACER is the perfect kick scooter for urban commuters. The compact size, easy-fold function and foldable handles mean you can bring it up on public transport conveniently.
Please pay attention to mechanics of folding lock on KICK SCOOTER TRACER.
Please don’t try to implement extra force, just check and follow this simple manual.
- Put a leg on the deck with boot toe placed over folding activation lever arm
- For a moment push away a scooter handlebar simultaneously stepping over folding activation lever arm — the latch have to be released out of a slot
- Fold the scooter handlebar
- Attach it to rear brake wing
On-board computer display display screen shows critical information such as speed, battery capacity, and travel distance. Allows for easy customisation of speed limits.
Front and rear shock absorbers makes your ride comfortable even on uneven surface.